2

Youre the - to my +



I dont trust people easily. Im very skeptical. Everytime i hear something from someone, at the back of my head i would wonder if its really true, or, not.. ...

I have issues :S :)

****

I love :

Lights' Jess & Jonny
Mark & Albertt! :}
AJ Rafael & Gabe Bondoc :)

Another talent ive discovered on youtube :
I kissed a girl
Closer
Halo

Philippinos - great singers. Dont chu think? :O

Aaand, this talented girl is so cute!

AND ALSO this, gave me goosebumps. EVERYTIME. The two kiddies are adorable! Awesome stuff :')

****

Im having cravings for sweeeeet goodies (Okay anything chocolatey in particular)! DAMN IT. And no, i aint preggers -_-" But i have cravings every once in awhile just like one! - actually im worse than a pregnant lady :D Mehehehe.

I need some of these :

Smores brownies
(sure it doesnt look that nice but cmon, SMORES BROWNIES?)

Devil's food cupcake w meringue

Chocolate peanut butter cake

DAIM CAKE

Butterscotch ice cream

Almost Fudge Gateau
(DROOL WITH ME NOW)

My homemade chocolicious ice cream
(Explains the hideous photo but its DAMN NICE OK)

Donuts
(I blame Kila for this)

Vienna's Bagels



I ALSO FEEL LIKE EATING :

Chicken pot pie

Fish and chips

The Ship's steak

Soft shell crab sushi

Okay, and other types of sushi

Carl's Jr 's Double western

Italiannies' Carbonara

Chili's Chicken crispers


WAAAAAAAAAAAH. See, i told ya. Mine can beat a pregger's cravings hands down ok! :D MUWAHA HA HAA :} ... ... AYYY. I hate cravings T____T




Next goody to bake : Giant chocolate-toffee cookies :D


OH HOW I MISS BAKING.



PS: Doesnt this post makes you feel hungryyy?

... .. .

..PADAN MUKA. MUWAHAHAHAHA.

-__________________-"

2 comments:

Ed Na Tan said...

pandai kau cilok gambar2 dari internet yer.
hahaha. weyyyy laparlahhh!!


p/s: suka carbonara eh? i like it too! jom keluar skrg!

Ptri said...

MUWAHAHAHA.

Mari mari, eh jap, if you belanja then mari marii :D