0

Blood



Relatives from Ipoh are sleeping over for a night before flying off to somewhere. Aww, my cousins are all grown up. Okay no, just the eldest lol. Aww, hes turning into a charming looking lad. I still remember when i was young and he was still a toddler, my grand's house has this step in the middle of the room so the room is like divided into two in a way and i would carry my cousin (konon kuat lah) to get to the 'other side' but then i lost my balance, fell and terhempap my cousin HAAaahahahaha, sumpah kesian gila hahaha :p Ahhh, how time flies :') Its funny seeing him checking me if im watching him surfing the net (cause im sitting behind him). Kahkahkahh.

I cant help but smile seeing my cousin being nagged by my aunt and uncle for texting too much. Konon nak cover2 yang its actually his friends, but bila Mama tanya perempuan ke terus senyap, hahaha. Ah, i remember those times well :P Comel lahh.

And funny. Haha :P

0 comments: