0

Aware



So the other day Papa emailed me about something that happened recently. I wanted to forward the mail to everyone in my contacts but im too lazy to type out all the adds as you cant really tick the contacts all at once on hotmail :S - well atleast i cant seem to find a way -_-" So i decided to post it up here instead, hoping that some of you would read it - which i doubt but ill give it a shot :S

For those who feel safe in the daytime ...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Close shave
This morning at about 9:25am, I was driving alone, along USJ 11/1G and I was driving very slowly because of a road hump and as I looked right, I saw a Chinese man on a motorbike right next to me and he was about to take a weapon from underneath his shirt to attack me. I could not see if it was a pistol, a knife or a hammer and all I could do at that time was to honk continuously. The loud honk caused him to turn away and I sped off, drove straight to the shops nearby and rang Chief Inspector Loi. I was only thinking of the next person he would be after in the neighbourhood and so I rang SJ Alert to notify the residents. I hope his motive was robbery and not something else. I thank God for keeping me safe. Please observe your surroundings at all times and be alert.
Posted by Hannah Yeoh, Selangor Assemblywoman

I dont usually believe in forwarded mails (dont know why really, always thought theyre all made up stories - well some ...okay okay most -.-") but since its from Papa and the lady emailed it directly to him, saya percaya hoho. So people, drive carefully and be aware of your surroundings alright? Stupid people who make a living out of crimes. BE GONE. Cey konon ada power je lah nak vanish kan diorg -_-" One could dream :) Im starting to crap BYE

PS: I miss baby Arslan :(

0 comments: