0

Menyampah?



Its funny how you tend to see people you just got to know as how they are. Yknow, how they seem nice and all. It doesnt really come to mind that theyre different from what you thought - of course this only applies to certain people. Some people really are lovely :)

Ah, well. Welcome to the real world ey :)

I still have one more paper to go to through. *and then HELLO BUMSVILLE! (The land where you bum around like a fat sloth -____-) :D* The previous two was stressful. Actually, preparing for the papers was stressful, unlike the papers themselves. I dont know why i was kind of rushing through my economics paper, well okay not really rushing. I just wanted to get it over with and get the heck out of the hall as soon as i can. I felt like i couldnt breathe :S Eek.

Mari mariii potong rambut and tgk movie? Haha gila random T_T Hmmmmmm.

PS: I really should just fast, it doesnt make much diff anyway :S

PPS: Cant wait to drown myself in books ive bought on ebay 8)

0 comments: