0

Weird


Hm. If you dont know me, you wouldnt recognize me in person based on my personality. Cause frankly, i have none at the mo, in person of course. If that makes any sense..

I dont know.. Over the years, ive developed a shell-like wall around me, keeping everything to myself, personality squished in a cute itty bitty suitcasethatyouhavetositoneventhoughitsTINYinordertobeableto
closeit. Which made me become dull as a frow. T_T

If you dont know me, but text me often, youd be surprise how quiet and sombong i could be when we meet up. (Not that i do it on purpose, (oh wait, i used to, but thats a whole diff story and i wont go in that here) its just the way i am) Even though ive known you for months. But itll eventually wear off as i spend more time with you. That sounds, yeah.. I mean, just by hanging out, my sombongness will melt away. Yknow like how ice will when you pour your drink. Lol. I sound weird. I blame this headache. Hm, i should go get some food. Oh, sorry-

Hm. It feels so frustrating. I wanna break free, out of this shell. HM.

In other "interesting" news of my life; Finals in TWO WEEKS. 5 Papers. Maths... I am so. Gonna. DIE. Help me :'( URGH.

PS: Man, i love this dude. They should rockafied all rap songs man. More enjoyable that way (Y) :P


0 comments: