0

Was she everything that you were looking for to feel like a man?



The moon was so bright last night, it made me smile :)

..Yeah, random + weird ...but true! :D

Hm. 2 more classes, 10 days before all hell breaks loose. Shit. Shitshitshitshitshiiit. ERGH. I need to get good grades (okay duh). I need to maintain my pointers. I didnt even expect my last sem result to be as such, how the feck am i gonna keep up with that?! T_____________T

ERGH. STRESSING. :(

OH. To make things even BETTER, it might take longer than expected to finish my course. Pssssgrrrrfvto;rthksdlgn. MENGAPALAH SHORT SEM BENDALAH NI SEMUA WUJUD T_T (Haha, gila comel mengapa, havent use that word in ages man, prolly since zaman mengarang karangan BM yg amat lah stressful for SPM o_o wait, what?) But then again, whats the rush ey? HMMMMMMMMMM.

On a brighter note, baby nephew, niece and brother are staying over for two weeks starting next week. The sister in law has some course thing to attend so mama and i are gonna look after Arslan :D Im not sure if thats a good thing since finals just around the corner. Lets just hope this time i could get more than four hours of sleep T_T

I mean, c'mon, how can you not resist that little boiiiii :}


0 comments: