0

Lagging



I feel like i am overly worried about finals (note: worried; not that i do much about it =_=). Whereas all of my friends semua cool jee. I feel so mengglabah, man haha T_T

I feel like watching movies!

..Yeah and finals next week kut?! -_-"

I feel restless. And anxious. I hate times like this.. lol

..my sisters watching cartoon. Haha gila tetiba. Aw, i loved the movie, Anastasia. Especially the songs :> Aw, bring back memories :') Even though i cant remember much about what happened except i loved the movie haha gila dodol.

..Man, the internet or okay maybe its the computer, IS SO SLOW. Macam lagging. HAH, inside joke. ..Macam tau2 je i need to do revision. Bagus. No, no sarcasm.

Aih, i should continue doing the past year questions, lord save me T_T

Will update the other post with pictures when im on break. Cey cey. Eh which reminds me, i wanted to do a schedule. Yeah a little too late dont you think? Ah, lantak. ADIOS

0 comments: