0

Lucky 13



1 class finished, 4 more to go.. Shit. I should be studying, goddamnit! Okayokay after this :D

God, i cant wait for this sem to be ovaahh. Its been such a long, dreadful, drama-ful, *insert the most spot on adjective about having so many things happen in a certain period of time - my brain is on a break apparently*ful sem. Though the drama and all the things that happened has nothing to do with school lol

I feel like getting away. I feel like driving. Okay, more to speeding. Okay no, maybe more to driving long distance. :P If only the car can be trusted T_T

This blog is starting to feel mellow. Soggy. Gloomy. Blehh.

I blame finals. Its draining the life outta me T_T

Cey, bunyi macam i spend all my free time studying je, kalah nerd. Narp.

I dont think its stress. Okay maybe a little. I just get so worn out and i dont even know why. Is it because of all the thinking? :[ Have any ideas on how to slow that down? -_-

...Mehh. Better get on with my readings. Chalos-

PS: The Game Plan is on Star Movies. Its making me miss Nurin :( She used to watch this movie every single day, she even knew most of the lines o_o" :) :(

0 comments: