0

As expected



Its four in the morn and i cant sleep. Just got back from Pooh's.

Most asked question of the day;

"Dah setahun eh, you menghilang?"
"You menghilang mana doh sampai setahun?"
-well okay, along those lines.

I answered; kena abducted :>

Its nice to finally see some familiar faces after such a long time. Rekindled old ties. Catched up a little. But it was a little confusing as most of them have so many things going on and i have to keep up with them half way through. Either way, it was fun. The cakes were yummy and im not gonna lie, Elle's driving scares me a little :P

I feel sorry for this person who, bitches about people, people she doesnt even know, for a "living". And i dont mean she gets paid for it. Shes just a freak, apparently. Well okay, i dont know her either, but ive seen how shes like. Plus im not making up stories, im no hypocrite.

I mean, c'mon. What kind of person in the right mind would make up horrible stories about people you havent even met and spread them like a mad cow disease? Crazy people these days, i suggest you get a life of your own, aih.

Oh, before going to Pooh's, went to Pavilion, watched fast & furious or pantas & garang haha, bodoh gila. The translation i mean. The movie was okay, makes you wanna drive fast after watching it but theres a few boring scenes in between. Made new friends, prolly ones that i could really finally, connect with. That was fun.

For the first time i think, ive witnessed how the things, the people are there, okay, more like CHILDREN, trying to look cool, puffing cancer sticks. Serious shit man, whats happening to world? I mean, some of them look like primary kids for gods sake, you should be playing football/trying to get your butts home before your mum nags you (cause it was around maghrib at the time). Which i dont find it as a bad thing at all, yknow, playing football i mean.

I mean most of them didnt even do anything. They were just, sitting or standing there, looking bored as hell. What? You think by you being there itll make you look cool cause yknow, its the "it" place to hang now? Such a horrible scenery, i tell you. Makes me wonder dari celah mana lah byk sgt budak2 ni came from -_-

And one thing that bothered me was how they would stand in front of the entrance, in groups, doing nothing, just standing there, konon cool. I dont get it, whats your motive? You think youre so stylo ah nak diri depan entrance tu so that people keluar masuk can admire you and what not?

What tickled me the most was there were some kids with their DSLRs, taking photo of the insides of a rubish bin.. beside the escalator.. Are you trying to show people that you are really artistic? Is that were you trying to do? Having a bulky camera doesnt make you a pro photographer kid. -_-"

I was honestly amazed seeing so many KIDS who were smoking. YOU GUYS ARE JUST CHILDREN, WTF ARE YALL DOING?! T_T Geez. Sumpah tak boleh bla. Jalan pun konon macho and cool habis (padahal semua keding2, puberty pun belum fully reached, macho la sangat), i feel like trippin them over -_- Haha. Gila evil for no reason. Eh, menyampah is my reason. Tak. TA. HAN.

Ah, well. Sbeen an interesting day. Wish i couldve meet more people but oh well, maybe next time.

I feel bad that Mama waited for me. Cause i dont usually go out late at night but she went to bed in the end as it was v late. I love Mama :( :)

Hm. i should take a shower or something. Pagi2 buta. How refreshing :D

PS: Im sorry, for how ive been in the past. Me, my wall; keeping everything and everyone no where near me, and my excuses to get out of things. I know im like the boy who cried wolf. But im turning a new leaf. Im trying to be a better person : )

0 comments: