2

Its always been you



Wey wey weyyyyyyhhhhhhhhh.

Its only Tuesday and im starting to stress about how im gonna be bloody stressed out for this short sem which is also my last sem for my foundation programme :D :E T__T Er.. Yeah.. Ahaha 8[

Even though a number of people has suggested that i should drop 1 subject instead of adding, (seeing that i only have a month, pratically, to stuff my brain) i still, stubbornly, added another subject so it could mingle around with my other three T_T Wah, terasa baik. HAH dodol pshfrtgh T_T

Sigh, insyaAllah, ill manage :E I have to. Hey, atleast i have one day off? But i still have one very packed day, kalah orang yang working cause atleast they have lunch break ok T_T Dengki betul tau, every sem mesti ada one day yang nak pack je :( Cari orang lain to busykan tak boleh ke T_T lol -.-" Eh tapi terasa special pulak sebab terpilih, ahahah T_T

Pft. Ah, well. Lifes nothing without challenges (ECEYY wahaha) right? >:]

I think i can, i think i can, i think i can!

..Mm not good enough

I KNOW I CAN, I KNOW I CAN, I K N O W I CAN! :D Time to be optimistic&positive, baby. Ho yeah, bring ittttttttt! *holds up both fists while lompat2 depan belakang kiri kanan like a v excited person konon macam dah ready nak bergusti dengan the challenge bahahah what in the world? -.-"*

:) Okay, minds all set. Now, i just need a schedule to follow, woop-pahh!

Schedule? Research? Schedule? Research?

Meh, i should buat a schedule first lah. Not like ill get anything lekat on my brain if i do statistics now T_T Yayy to being optimistic&positive!


:D

PS: Facebook ni macam tau2 je dah start sem, tak bagi bukak, suruh buat kerja. Tak sempat nak reply orang2 tau -.-" Ala tapi so nice macam looking out for mee HAHA wthell lah weyyyBYE


2 comments:

Ed Na Tan said...

hahaa dear dear! take it slow. you'll manage well! don't worryyyy. i tak ada kelas on monday pastu esok pun tak ada. cancellation of class. lecturer kena attend meeting. ouh well.
but statistics class is going pretty well. i had class today and tmrw as usual.


i miss you already!!

Ptri said...

Leeyaaaa. MUST. SPEND. MORE. TIME. TOGETHER. THIS. SEM.

:}

Loveyoumissy<3