0

Caramello



Hurmm, what do you think of this as a shield? Awesome, no?


Ehh, Papa ambik gambar laaah. Okok, mari smiiile!



Ish, Papa nampak tak ni? Diri lah! *smiles wider*



Haihhh, comel nyaa saya ni :')
Maacam Aunty dia yang punya blog ni kan?



Ehh.. Siapa cakap pasal orang lain. Saya je yang comel ok. Im a one man show, baby, one man show.
Eceyy, umur tak sampai setahun dah berlagak dah man terus eh. Okay fine laarr. Awak je yang comel ok, butterball? Nak tumpang comel sikit pun tak boleh :(



Haaa, thats better! HAH, orang lain comel? Impossible, saya je comel mahahaha!



See even Mama agrees. Kan mama kaaan :D



So like i was saying.. This thing is an awesome shield, dont chu think so? Maybe itd work as a mask too. *puts the thing infront of face* Oooh and i can see through itt! ..Im such a genius *smiles*


Mahaha. Aaaaaa, RINDU LA ARSLAN. And yes, excuse the sillyness of this post. I just cant help myself :P OH and the picture of him looking from the corner of his eyes is HILARIOUS. I almost fell off my chair laughing and died of cuteness overdose. Bahahahaha. COMEL LAH ARSLAN OKOK I KNOW I SAY THAT ALOT AND I SOUND LIKE A CRAZY AUNT BUT I CANT HELP IT WHY AM I STILL USING CAPSLOCK NOBODY KNOWS OKOKISHALLSTOP-

PS: Arslan, ask your papa to bring you here laaaaaaaaaaaaah! Hm.. Ye.. Memang boleh.. (Y)

0 comments: