0

February air



(..Yes, i do realize its May)

I dont know why im up so early. I mean, really. I woke up at about 6/7? Slept around 1? I thought i wouldnt be up till noon cause i felt so tired. Guess not lol.

Right after the last paper, kerja asyik keluar je. First time one tank dah nak habis in less than a week; and thats something cause the car tak guna banyak minyak ok - sangat fuel efficient -.- I think i might have to cut down on that, going out too much. I like bumming around at home, watch missed telly series, read a book or two. Geez im such a bore, no? Mehh, dont give a damn (:

Well this is pointles.. Hm. Im hungry. Too lazy to get something to eat, as usual :D Plus its too early, bleh.

Spend the past few days hanging around with friends, watched movies, catched up, drove around aimlessly - with friends of course, im too clueless on the road to be driving around all by myself -.-". Explains the lack of updates, eh no, lack of craps in here which is a plus for whoevers reading them i suppose, not that anyone does lol -.- Oh and i even have a date in a bit. First date *aww* ;) - Late lunch and story2 session. Should be fun :)

Hm, Mama and Papa doesnt seem to mind about me going out these past few days (which ive been out more than ive in the last like what, a couple of months? - ye biasalah, budak baik mahaha). Maybe cause they just want me to socialize more (er that sounds sad doesnt it o_o) cause i know Papa does haha. Anak selalu keluar salah, anak selalu duduk rumah pun salah, haisho. Takpe, i shall find a balance! -_-"

OH OH, Abang emailed me pictures of baby Arslaan. Will post them up later to brighten this blog up :D Rindunya :(

0 comments: