0

I can't tell how this last song ends



What the? Ahahahaha. Priceless ending. I know its suppose to be WOW, i just cant help but laugh ahahah.

*****

Stills from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Will be out next year. I never liked the cartoon. I dont know why. Maybe ill change my mind about it when i see this movie :)

Johnny Depp!
Talk about scary though? Reminds me of clowns T_T


The queen of hearts. Played by Helena Carter.
Yknow, the crazy cousin or something from Harry Potter.
And the woman from Sweeney Todd. lol


*****

GET 'EM OUTTA MY MIND. I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT. I FEEL LIKE IM JUST A NERVE AWAY FROM BREAKING DOWN. I have three papers to study for. Quiz, assignment, forum and test to do. PLEASE? Pretty please with lots and lots of glitter sprinkles on top? :'<

EMO EMO EMOO.

I FEEL LIKE WEARING THICK EYELINER, PAINT MY NAILS BLACK, LET MY FRINGE DOWN TILL IT COVERS MY EYES, SLOUCH, WEAR BLACK HEAD TO TOE, LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE+A FAT KID WHO JUST LOST HER CANDYBAR BUT ACT AS IF THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END AND CRY MY HEART OUY IN ONE TINY CORNER T_____T (the last part sounds a little sad dont you think? Heh) Hurmf. Bye


0 comments: