0

12three4



- Brother seems like hes having a real good time working in the US of A T_T Hmff. Jealous!

- The internet connection is so effing slow lately i feel like crying everytime ive to wait for a page to friggin load!

- Well this looks disappointing. Mehh.. is all i can say. I imagined the birthday thing to be more grand and less dramatic, and the transformation thing much more, well, awesome hahah, the effects look sucky je :( Damn, i shouldve just wait for the Twilight saga movie before actually reading the books. Ah wells -.- Taylor looks hot though ;D Meheheh okay enough babbling.

- I miss baby Arslan. Mama said he can crawl now haaaa! :D

- I dont know why im so sleepy most of the time now. Especially in class. I feel like giving myself a slap every now and then so id snap out of it heh o.o I need to find a way or two to stay awake, eh no, to be more focused in class man. Any ideas? T_T

- I dont know why i like to blog in point form now too. Prolly just lazy hee.

- Note to self : 9th/11th June - MARKETING TEST T_T

- I dont know if its healthy to feel what im feeling :( Kena jumpa Ms Mira buat appointment for her counseling clinic nih ahaha :P Kiddings. And no, i havent gone mad thanks :)

- Hm i should go revise or something 8)

- Suitcase of memories :')

- Im hungry.... ... .. ... .. lol byees!

0 comments: