0

Get over it



I dont wanna broken heart.

Man. This blog is making me depress T_T So much for making it my 'happy place' -_-' Yes, even just the title of my posts can make me depress.. even though theyre just lyrics.. -.- lol


So heres a little something to cheer this place up (okay tipu, more like something to cheer me up)! :D



WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Omogish. Memoriiiiies. Btw thats Ayun behind the mask aka the hantu bapok wahahahaha. The babe with the contagious laugh is Sofia (GILA RINDU) ahahah cant hear/remember what they were saying cause Sofia's laugh kinda drowns everything else :p This was taken 2 years ago in the Kuliah Bakti, while 'building' the haunted house for Hari Keusahawanan. Mahahaha. Thanks for cheering us up, Ayun :') :P :DD Ahahahaha i cant stop laughing :'D

0 comments: