2

Procrastination



I was going through old files in the PC last night, I dont even remember what I was looking for, but I found old MSN convos which made me smiile/laugh. Some of the convos from people I chatted with everytime (because sharing is caring pshh);

2007, before SPM! lol
* * *

Online therapist lol
* * *

I think this one is from 2009
But weirdly we stopped talking to each other for some reason :S :/
* * *

WHATS WITH THE DOTS????
(Cause I dont usually type like that lol)

Oh god this one (whole convo) made me laugh, man XD
* * *



* * *

Oh I miss my "tipu sunat" days :p
* * *

<3
* * *

Okay no offense but I cant stand reading back this convo LOL
I doubt the girl knows about this blog anyway so Im safe in that sense :P
***

Strangely, I dont know what happened to the other files/convos. Prolly they got deleted after the PC have been formatted - for the hundredth time. Too bad though that would be laugh, ah well (:

2 comments:

Nur Aqilah said...

the one u labeled <3, is tht me? cara tht person type mcm i. izzit?

Ptri said...

YESS! DINGDINGDINGG, YOU JUST WON A DATE WITH ME. HEHEHEHE<3 I MISS YOU, WOMAN!