0

..I see France - Summer Trip




The boy is SO cute!
Too bad sisters couldnt get a clear pic of him lol

* * * * *



I was playing with the camera *cough* vain *cough*
And as usual a little someone joined in



After awhile she said to me "Okay now awak ambik lah gambar sorang2" and went to kacau my sister -_-"


* * *

I dont know how, but Nurin has a habit of hanging around on me
How, you say?

Well first she would act all innocent and hug me

Thennnn she would wrap her legs around mine and start giggling
And sometimes I had to walk around like that cause she wouldnt let go
This happens every 5 minutes.
..Seriously
But I dont mind much lol :P



Me: Okay kejap, lemme take your picture!
Nurin: *poses*
Me: *looks at the pic* -____-"


* * * * *

On the bus.
Yes, saya sering dijadikan bantal



Ha, see
Hehe<3


* * * * * 











* * * * *





The view from the first level of the tower




I love how all the buildings are somewhat in the same style




(Except for that one right there which looks like its the only thing poking out)





The second/top level



People look like ants from up here T_T


Malaysia is 10 433km away from here!
(lol jakun)


* * * * *


Sunset, it was so beautiful but the camera fails to capture it -_-






* * * * *

(Im not sure if you can tell but) Nurin is quite.. active lol
So Id always do this to calm her down (ceh padahal geram je :P)
BTW she was trying to smile lol


To be continued


0 comments: