0

I see London.. - Summer Trip



It was raining, thats why we were the only ones up there (jakun), if you were wondering.
Yes, Im psychic (:

Some building we happened to pass by
That thing is made up of umbrellas!

And another
Brilliant, isnt it?

O hai, Mama!

Sisters<3

Yes, I was the only normal one 
Well actually I was holding a few things so I couldnt join them (8


We took the tube to get around and by the end of two days we could easily find our ways without referring to the map (y)


Uncle imitating how my sister poses :P




We were one of the first ones to hop onto the London Eye
so the guy there was kind enough to "give" us a cabin/or what ever it is called just for the family
We pretty much made ourselves at home (8


Sisters & Nurin! <3


Nurin is afraid of heights, that explains her attempt to smile
No, I didnt force to do anything okayy


So she kept herself busy playing with her toys in the middle of the cabin


Gayat woooo


Tsk.. I was so tanned.. T_T


  
Princess Fiona :P



*To be continued

0 comments: