0

Binky Tales




About 3 weeks or so ago Ive decided to find a friend for Scruffy, my Netherland Dwarf buck. Ever since hes been all alone, he seemed so down and gloomy, he wont eat or drink much and I was getting really worried.

And so the search to find a doe (of course not a female deer, yknow.. Doe, a deer.. ..Do Re Mi? Ok what?! ..the song was stuck in my head okay) began! It happened to be that weekend the family has to go back to the Hometown for a wedding; my cousin and I was bored, we didnt have much to do since our mothers were busy with the family tree thing and I remembered reading something about a rabbit farm or, something in Ipoh so in no time we got the numbers and started calling up these people so we can check out their bunnies. ..Hm, sounds, yeah okay, nevermind..

We were in Taiping, we went to Pantai Remis, which apparently is quite far (cause we were heading to Ipoh for the night) -_-" without knowing exactly wheres the place - all we had was a number and a name of a small, village. Thankfully we found the place after going back and forth for awhile, the owners were very nice and awfully kind to share well, a lot of things with us, that was truly a lot of fun. And well, to keep it short, from then on we went to Ipoh, Gunung Rapat, Semenyih, Broga, Kajang, Shah Alam, Gombak (a pet store at Batu 4 1/2, such a TERRIBLE place), and finally to Puchong! Yes, I never realized finding a bunny was THAT hard. (Well we were looking for a matured Netherland Dwarf doe, which was almost impossible to find)

ANYHOW. More pictures & less words!

Scruffy and Pixie!
in a box, on the way to visit the vet
Pixie is tiny compared to her buck, shes a few months younger
(Somehow, I dont have a pic of just Pixie, she couldnt sit still, Scruffy is a bad influence -_-) 


Oy what you talkin' about me & my doe?!
says Scruffy with his huge, round, eye
as if hes trying to look through your soul..

Anyways they ve literally been inseparable!
All together now, AWWWWW

Dont they look like an old couple chilling?
Um yknow, in bunny-ish way, well, if there is, such thing..


Okay enough with those lovebirds, lets meet another new pair of additions to the family!


Meet The Lops!
They re just babies still, the cutest<3

Meet Poppy
She is the sweetest
Poppy looks like shes wearing eyeliner (8

This is Dex. 
Dont let his innocent look fool you, hes quite a skipper

Another thing Ive learnt about Dex is the way he sleeps
What so interesting about a cute bunny sleeping, you say?


 Exhibit A

He literally gives me a mini heart attack EVERYTIME I caught him sleeping like this
Sure, its kind of cute watching him sleeping like that
once Ive made sure hes breathing
..No, really, hes well and very much alive

 See. 
.. ..Not convinced? 

 Seeee.
Yes, thank you he has a cute plushy back

Dex sleeps a lot.
..Oh OH JUST LIKE ME HA!

And now Poppy starts to sleep the same way too
Too bad I dont have a picture of that
So yes, the probability of me getting a mini heart attack has doubled T_T



..
...
Wow, a whole long post just on bunnies.
Im thinking of having another blog (like I dont already have enough) just for these babies
Seriously, I didnt know theres a lot of dedicated bunny lovers on blogger
Heck, I might even become one, ha


0 comments: