0

Sur mes gardes




1. Would your mom let you get a mohawk?
I wouldn't want one in the first place -_-"

2. Are you or any of your friends an Atheist?
Im not and no, not that i know of?

3. Did you ever have parental controls on your computer?
Nope

4. Have you ever held a live snake?
I think I poked one, once :P Just to know how they feel like since Im, not really fond of them.. -.-

5. Would you ever dye your hair fire engine red?
Nah

6. How short was the shortest haircut you ever had?
I think I had a boy like/pixie haircut when I was small.

7. Is there any jewelry you wear 24/7? If so, what is it?
Nope, not anymore

8. What is your hair naturally like?
Wavy and unpredictable -.-

9. When was your last science fair?
I don't think weve ever had a science fair?

10. Isn't it annoying when surveys ask about iPods and you don't have one?
Hurr I have one so, nope

11. Do you have any plants in your room?
Nope

12. Do you have your own website (not including Xanga, MySpace, etc.?)
Nah. Not yet atleast (8

13. Longest survey you ever took?
Cant remember, but prolly during the Myspace era. Good times lol

14. Favorite clothing brands?
Not sure if I have? Brands dont matter to me

15. Do you or your parents have a credit card?
Parents

16. What color did you last dye your hair?
Never dyed my hair :o

17. Do you save all your change somewhere?
Nope, its everywhere :>

18. Would you ever shave your head for a million dollars?
It can be considered.. lol

19. Did your school picture come out good this year?
Im in Uni yo. But I miss school pictures! Minus the bad hair -_-

20. When do you plan on moving out?
When Im married prolly lol

21. When did you get your first job what was it?
Ive never had a REAL job? Ive worked for a day once for a function and that was it :P

22. Last time you washed the sheets on your bed?
Cant remember the last time, Mama usually does the laundry heh :F

23. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Nope

24. Have you ever stringed popcorn and put it on a tree?
Nope

25. Did a pet of yours ever run away?
Naaw

26. What is your favorite sport?
If only sleeping/lazing around is a sport, id be so fit man -.-"

27. Do you like the music that is popular right now?
Only some, music nowadays is getting ridiculous (NOT in a good way)

28. Do you enjoying reading?
If it interests me, yes!

29. Do you watch the news?
Not as much as i used to -.-

30. Did you suffer from anorexia?
Nope -.-

31. Have you taken a health class?
Nah?

32. Where is your computer at?
PC? In my room. Laptop? On my lap lol

33. Are there any teachers that you talk to outside of school (in person or email)?
Hurr, no :/

34. Have you ever been on a Ferris Wheel?
Yez

35. Do you like math class?
Honestly, i do (8

36. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Fine arts heh

37. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Whichever nearest, Ill go 'round the mall :P

38. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Saturday night?
Wow, it IS 11 59 PM on a Saturday night and im doing THIS -______-

39. Who was the last person you had in your room?
AA

40. Is your bedroom window open?
Naww

41. Can you speak another language?
Yeh

42. What is your favorite soda?
I dont drink soda much anymoree

43. When was the last time you purchased something over $500?
Huurr. I think it was 2 years ago? A birthday present


0 comments: