0

Procrastinating




Promise to not lie or erase any of these questions?
Promise not to? Yeah, sure

Don’t tell me lies. So, where’s your guy?
"My guy" eh? There's no such thing

Last thing to disappoint you?
Myself.

Do you care what people think about you?
I guess it depends on who they are but I usually don't

Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Yeah, kind of

Are you planning on going to college?
Uni, I'm already in one.

Are your friends just like you?
Well kind of, I suppose

Would you ever get a tattoo?
No, I would never

Who have you kissed that started with an A?
Yes, my baby nephews, Arslan and Alif :D :D

Do you like hugs?
I love hugs (:

What are you listening to?
Nothing, well some movie on telly

Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yeah

When’s the last time you deliberately skipped a class?
Umm, last week hehh

Anything you’re avoiding?
Hm, I'll get back to you on that

Who saw you last cry?
I can't remember, I don’t tend to cry infront of people y'know

Last time you were truly upset?
Last few weeks maybe, I blame unstable hormones.

Does everyone deserve a second chance?
It depends on what they did to screw up their first chance

Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to in person?
Of course nott

Who was it?
Hong Kin

Were you intoxicated the last time you threw up?
Nope

Are you emotionally strong?
Sometimes. Not so much lately though

Are you one of those people who hate crying in front of others?
I don't hate, just prefer not to

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
They'd disown me lol

Why did your parents last yell at you?
Hurrr I can't remember, they don't usually yell

Are you lying to yourself about something?
Yeah, prolly :/

Are you happier now or three months ago?
Three months ago.

Can you have more than one best friend?
Yeah, why not?

How many pairs of Converse do you own?
Just one

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Coffee

Why are you happy?
Am I?

Have you ever gotten a 100 in a class?
Like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago lol

How’s your heart lately?
Lost

Are you guilty of drunk dialing?
-.- This doesnt apply to me lol

Do your parents smoke?
No

Hardest class you have?
Marketing Research, I'm just lost in that -.-

Do you like Soulja Boy?
Heck, no

Who was the last friend to stay the night at your house?
I can't remember, Tisya I think (:

When did you go to bed last night and why?
I didn't, I stayed up to do work and I slept at 11 in the morning today :o

What kind of mood are you in right now?
Anxious

Who’s the guy you’re looking forward to seeing?
Is there any?

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe..

Fact about the person you fell hardest for?
Liked to think/plan ahead

Food you are eating?
Nothing

Who do you like?
Hmm

How do you feel about your relationship status?
I'm fine with it (:


0 comments: