0

I've raised my hand, How about you?



"Once I didn't know how to do my homework, so I asked my teacher for help.
But she didn't help me, she just pulled my ear. She always makes me feel useless."
Boy, 9, Malaysia.

"With these two hands my mother holds me, cares for me, this I love.
But with these two hands, my mother hits me - this I hate"
Girl, East Asia and the Pacific.

"I hate early marriage. I was married at an early age and my in-laws forced me to sleep with my husband and he made me suffer all night. After that whenever day becomes night, I get worried thinking that it will be like that. That is what I hate most."
Girl, 11, married at 5, Eastern and Southern Africa.


These are some of the testimonies from children who have been abused..

Lets put an end to this.

Lets unite to make a better world for our children, for our future.

(Picture taken from *Click)


http://www.unicef.org/malaysia/



0 comments: