0

Lets run away from these lies




All my life, literally, I have always been, slim? Well that's a nice way to put it (apart from the usual skinny, keding, boney, keping etc -.-). I've been a small eater ever since I could remember. That became more of a problem in high school when I was going through something and, let's just say it still affects my eating habits every now and then. Where am I going with this? I'm tired of people asking me about why I am so skinny. (Or okay, more like me asking myself that heh) Well, I dont intend to be? Atleast not as skinny as I am. Okay this is getting awkward, saying oneself is skinny, okay moving on-

I've always admire women with curves so folks, I am going on a mission to healthily gain some healthy weight :D okay fine, maybe you've heard about this before, about the similar, okay fine its the exact mission except its overdue and nothing has changed. My most recent weight is 45 T_T I need to gain atleast 3-5 kilos more, and well, we ll so how it goes from there :P SO. I shall change my eating habits, eating more if possible or I could just force myself to eat eh :/ that's a little sad isn't it, some people out there are starving and would die for food and here I am.. :/

but okay, I think in order for this mission to be 'accomplished', I should set a dateline. What do you think? 2 months? 3 months? Its already November, it would be too much isn't it if I would want it done (lol done?) By the year ends. Okay, ill set 3 months for myself :o I should start exercising as well LOL, me+exercise is a funny combo but hey nothing is impossible! Ho yeah. Okay. It is set. 3 months from tomorrow onwards.

Please pray that ill go through with this yes? Thank you very much.

PS/ I miss blogging! ( Yknow, actually BLOG rather than just post links and pictures aww okay getting emotional over a blog post whatthe)


* * * * * 

Cousin: *Feels my arm*
Cousin: Ha dah berisi
Cousin: Okay takda lah berisi sangat tapi takda lah macam tulang je
Me: Yesssss *shows thumbs up*



0 comments: