2

Sucha weirdo






i. I feel bad for what i have decided to do and have done, but it is for my own damn good, gotta be selfish for once yo. Out of sight, out of mind? Hell yeahs, so proud of myself (:

ii. I have this habit of saying, some, things, to myself. (I sound like a loon already, dont i? -_-") I dont know how it started, i guess, it was just too overwhelming so i started saying those things to myself, (still weird or okay, even more like a loon, aint it.. -_-") I think it was still weird back then, and now its even more weirder. And annoying, cause it comes subconsciously, and i dont feel the same way anymore, or atleast i dont want to. I dont know why it happened anyways -_-" Love blinds you, man T_T (lol tetiba :p)


iii. I forgot to list down the things i should do during my break. Instead, i think im just gonna make a list of things to bake :D Caaaant wait, IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG )':

iv. I love babies (': (lol random?)

v. I NEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM ALREADY IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!?! (well Mama has been the one who cleans it every now and then cause her wonderful daughter has been too busy trying to get enough rest ceh so its not that messy heh -_-")

vi. I shall try to eat more so i can reach the ideal weight by this semester break :D - yes, its a goal (Y)

vi. Thats all i have for today folks, toodles! (wth -_-")

PS/ I should post up some pictures to brighten up this place.. Soon! :D


2 comments:

Nadira Rahman said...

oit weirdo..
ive graduated jom lepak. :)

Ptri said...

HAha. Hai kawan weirdo :P Wah reallyy? Letss! With Eeka and sesiapa lagii! Skrg mostly pun tengah cuti kan :D