0

TripleOhNine



Yeealloww! ..


. ..yes, Im very much alive lol.


EH, ITS BEEN A MONTH ALREADY? Wah, so sad. I feel bad for neglecting this poor blog of mine. .. . ... ..Mehhh

So lets do a quick recap, shall we?

- Been kind of busy with school. Piles of work and stress aside, I actually enjoy it :)

- Spend most of my time online for school work (okay fine, and some of this and that - what can I say? Im easily distracted -_-) . So on my free time Id catch up with my beauty sleep which isnt really much. My room & car desperately need some cleanin' yo T_T

- I have one more class and then hello midsem break! :D Wee hoo!

- OH OH OHHH. AND MY LITTLE MAN TURNED UNO!

HAIH, COMEL NYA AWAK.

And he can walk now! Well, if you call waddling, walking then, hes good! lol. Kiddings, I love you butterball :D Dah lah jalan pun tak stable lagi, ada hati nak panjat turun semua benda macam dah besar sangat -_-"

Exhibit 01 - Merempit -_____-
NASIB BAIK DIRI AND "BIKE" COMEL.


So that is basically it. Nothing much ey -.- I miss Arslan. And I miss my someone. (Even though dua2 tak sampai seminggu pun tak jumpa gila mengada mehehehehe) SO TILL THEN.

EH OH. CANT WAIT TO BAKE RAYA COOKIES! :D (kecoh lagi tak boleh? Boleh. Okshattap) I miss baking. Hopefully i wont set the oven on fire. Yes, it has been that long. Okay fine, i exaggerated a little :P CIAO!

*




0 comments: