0

Youll never



This place lacks of something dont you think? Well i have something, or okay more like someone, that can sure fill that void. Guess whooooo :D

No, no, its not me -.- Okay maybe you didnt even guess it was me but hey i enjoy being perasan once in awhile. (Ehem, once in awhile ke? :P Haha) Okok, enough talking gibberish.





OH HAAAIII
Miss me? I know you do. Cause i know my Auntie sure does! :D

Mehehe. Muka macam dipaksa ambik gambar.
Macam dalam hati hes saying "okay laa, ambik lah gambarr, nak sangatt ha, haih, penat tau nii"
or,
he could also be saying "hmmm, what a weird aunt i have...."
Haha -_-' okok dah, TOO LONG.
*No babies were forced to do anything during the process of this post, sekian terima kasih*


Its been awhile since ive been/sounded like a crazy aunt. LETS CHANGE THAT. Hahah -.-" Aww, i miss baby Arslaan. He came over the other day, obviously with my sister in law, ingat apa -.- Anyhow, he seemed like he didnt recognize me :( How sad, its only been a few weekss, how could youu, butterballll. Mahaha whatthe tetiba emo lebih T_T Hohoh. Maybe because my hairs shorter, maybe because he was sick and annoyed. Awwh. Well hopefully will be seeing him this weekend :>

PS: I cant stand people who think they are very attractive. I mean fine, good self confidence but to kind of brag about it on the internet? Aint so attractive :)

PPS: Im getting dizzy with all this sniffin' T-T

0 comments: