0

Distracted




O HAAIIIIII!


(Oh and sila click on the photo to see how comel he really is :D). Ha~ My butterball :> ANYhoo.

The 0's above my post titles, the comment links, are so annoying. And i dunno how to fix it. Too lazy to deal with HTMLs right now T_T Memeningkan tau tak? Ah, well.

Hm. I like Britney Spears' rendition, its catchy. But i prefer Joanna Pacitti's vocals, (um, duh) makes the song more beautiful :')

Im not really sure why i created this blog. Just a place where i could write about random and crappy things, i guess. I have another one actually. But only a few people has the privilege to read it. (CEYYY, konon hebat sgt hahah -_-") Nahh, the other one has personal things, emo things (but i still have my cuckoo moments over there). So i wanna have a happy place, brighter place. But wait, then itll make the other one my sad place (wth? lol). I dont want to have a sad place, pretty sure itll not only make me sad but the people who read them as well (which ive already achieved without even making it my 'sad place' cause yknow this one wasnt created yet....ah, shows you how my life is ey), well thats not good now is it T_T

Ah, first blog crisis :') Haha bodoh gila. Ahh, ill figure it out eventually.

Eh, back to the topic. I guess, its a place for another side of me most people havent got the chance to see. Not that i want you to see my other side. I mean, im doing this for myself. Im not gonna ask you to read my blog, im not the most interesting person yknow, real life lagi lah kut haha but seriously o_o Okay, whats up with me and 'but seriously'? Nothing else to say ka T_T okay dah terpesong kejap, again.

I think ive become more and more quiet these past few years and i blame no one but myself. So, i express more in words (is that so wrong? :( ) rather than in person (which i am working on if i might add), so there.

I dont even freakin' know if i made any sense/point haha, adoii -_-"

So, wut-eVverrr *shows hand while making muka yg minta penampar*

Er.... Yeah... .... .. .

...What the feck, indeed :)


0 comments: